Hey there!
I've sent the photo card! haha...first things first, huh? I sent a little package with some snacks cause I’m afraid to send the card in just a little envelope. Some Korean money too. I sent Kay a little package too since she sent me such a nice package. You’ll have to let me know if you got it and if she got it.
Your brain hurts huh? Me too. How to get these people baptized. They are all so close. We have two college students on the edge. For one, he is having trouble giving up drinking, but luckily he said he wants to quit. We’ll have to meet with him and promise him a bunch of blessings. The other boy just needs to go to church and he'll be baptized! But he has to go to Seoul every weekend and work for his dad. So trouble there. Both way sweet and love the gospel and BOM...just need a push.
We also have a woman that is interesting. Elder Brown is always texting her and she is asking questions about the church and stuff. She’s taken us out for lunch a few times and tonight we are going to go to her house for dinner to meet her husband and son. Hopefully we'll get them going too.
In our ward there are a bunch of sisters who's husbands aren't members. We’re trying to get them going too. So much to do! Not enough time or missionaries!!
Well I have to go. We’re going bowling with an investigator. Should be fun. I’m way behind on writing people letters. I am sorry! People just keep making me do things on my p-days and I can't keep up! I got a few written today though... hopefully more tonight.
The church is true. CTR.
Much love- Elder Thork.
No comments:
Post a Comment