Hey. Last night I was on my last split that I'll ever do with elder brown, so sad. He goes home on the 28th....haha AFTER christmas. Sad, so we stayed up talking- it was fun. I just got back from the bus ride taking him home...bleh bus rides make me so sick. I think it's just Korea, they BLAST the heat, drive crazy....yucky.
Oh yeah the call! i totally spaced that till our last district meeting. um...I do have a card, BUT i only have 29 min...I'll try to find another one. I'll call like the same time on Christmas day here...Christmas eve there. umm...I'm supposed to call to make the confirmation on the time maybe the day before so expect a call on like Wednesday? yeah. anyway.
BOYCE IS HOME!?...so sad, miss that kid's face. He should be here to sing with us at the christmas party.
I got the Thanksgiving letters! SO funny...I about crapped my pants laughing at Tyler's letter with the smeared pumpkin pie and chocolate cake. haha. We got the music too. At our ward party we'll sing oh holy night and silent night....my comp didn't want to split and sing solos so I can't sing somthing fun...sad....ALSO got the christmas symbol story and shared it at an FHE.
I sent a Christmas package the other day, you should get it before Christmas I think so you can open it on the phone again like last year. yay! Fun stuff, and NO you can't open the package. haha. I don't want things to get lost or messed up. It really isn't anything exciting anyway, it's like my books, a t shirt, some just clutter that I didn't want to drag around so don't worry braden, you can open it in a few months.
I forgot about the singing, Sister Perriton wanted to record us singing at the party but was worried that the sound would be bad and it would mess up the spirit there pulling out her camera during the fireside. haha. so she just pulled us aside and has us sing really fast.
Shawn is doing baptisms now?? Cool, has Braden ever gotten out to do it?? I remember he had never gone before when I left. wow!
Our investigators are doing well. The little family we met on saturday went really well. They listened and the mother actually brought a friend to refer to us. She and her daughter want to go to a church. haha miracle? Yes. Also, that boy we are meeting is just such a good boy, shy as heck, but slowly is coming out of his shell. Slowly...things are moving along. One member actually referred 4 friends last sunday too and her daughter brought her friend to church! Cool! I was tickled pink. She's the best.
The goal...our mission has had 248 baptisms this year. It's of course great because we've already got more than last year, but our goal is 2배+alpha so we are supposed to double last year and do a little more. I was lucky and was able to get that goal for my last area, but the goal here is bigger and we don't have a enough time to make it. Hopefully someone went above and beyond in other areas.
Well I gotta go, my comp is staring at me telling me I type really well....haha. We want to go to that museum maybe too... well I want to...but he wants to sleep. He always wants to sleep. Lazy boy. haha. Oh and he says he loves you all, and you are all beautiful. hahahahahahahahahHAHAHHAHHA.
love you.
see you later. OH! talk to you next week! yay
No comments:
Post a Comment