Thursday, December 24, 2009

December 24,2009

Well I don't particularly have anything to say either. I will talk to you tomorrow...so if I write too much we won't have anything to talk about. I guess if you look at my pictures first you'll have questions...those go back a LONG way. haha. back with elder Boyce...I guess Austin now. haha. WEIRD! I just found out one of my missionary buddies is engaged. sick.

We had our zone Christmas party yesterday. It was fun. The pics have probably already been put up on the blog... sounds like Sister Perriton is up on those things. We watched Polar Express...which is kind of disappointing. It's such a classic book...we have it at our house for some reason and we've read it, then the movie is just too over the top for me. After the movie we played some games, decorated cookies and had a great fireside, after that stuff we went to the downtown and caroled. I about had a seizure with all the flashing lights, booming music and billions of people of the city! Oh my heck...I love the country. I feel like I'm becoming an old fart. I hate that movie, hated the downtown...haha. there's just SO much in the world that is distracting, shiny, flashy, and loud...bleh. Then there were these little missionaries amongst the mess singing silent night. It was kind of picturesque. We found a slightly quiet area to do it and a couple people listened.

Well I got to go find a card! it actually might be difficult to find one...we went to the biggest grocery store and they don't have them. We'll have to try a few little silly stores. If not we'll have to go to the other side of the river.

OH! I told you could open the present...but gave no instruction. I forgot I didn't wrap any of the treats...the SD card is in the package that says family on it, and I don't know if I closed the top of Riley and Shawn's bag well...so make sure it is sealed so they can't see. haha.

Well talk to you tomorrow. love you.

teej

ps- did I show you my name in Chinese?
乭季仙 <----that's Thorkelson...kind of. cool.

No comments: