Forst! It's a really small town on the border of
Germany and Poland. It's so small that we don't have an internet
place... and we have to come here, to Cottbus (about 30 minutes away by
train), for emails. We had some confusion with directions, so I don't
have very much time to write. ahhhh!
Elder Miles is from Pleasant Grove, Utah. He is very
optimistic, and he is a great missionary. His German is excellent. I
will definitely be learning some things from him this transfer.
Our ward in Forst is really large, actually! We have about 80 active
members here. We set up a lot of appointments for this first week. I'm
excited to get to know the ward and work with them in the work of the
Lord! :D
We have already had some good connection with the ward.
We saw 7 members on our first day here in Forst. It was pretty
incredible. I think we will be able to work up a good relationship with
the ward members and get a lot of work done.
I'm sorry that it's a short email... but the train will come soon and I still have to do a couple more things!
I love you all!
Elder Thorkelson
No comments:
Post a Comment