Wow, time sure does fly.. Literally can't believe I am a dead man.
But hey, let me tell you about my week. It was a good one.
So on Monday we played some mean pickle ball and jazz. I am going to play that when I retire no doubt.
This week we had a good ole Zone conference. I had the wonderful privilege to give a short training during zone conference... Except I did not have enough time to express all of my feelings about loving our investigators. Also, our mission culture has been pretty depressed so I came up with a fun role play. As I looked out in the crowd, while everyone was practicing, they were all smiling and laughing. It felt like a success. They all started to open up more after that.. Saw Elder Toone for the last time.
Then we went on the last exchange. I went with a good man, Elder Rawlings. We had a fantastic time. We had an amazing lesson with their investigator. Like it was super solid. We were so unified.
๐ผ♂️ later in the night we had a good lesson with this super ghetto guy... Except he wasn't super convinced in the plan of Salvation... That's alright. The cool part is that we went out with this guy... His name was super familiar and he was from st. George... Saxton Brown. In the middle of the lesson I realized that it was my friend's brother!! Haha what a small world. We had a good Ole time. He's a great guy. Later that night me and Elder Rawlings had some real talk. It was nice.
The next day I got a really yummy sandwich from Panera and we met a Dood who was carrying his cat named Trogdor in a specialized cat backpack that looks like a spaceship. He also had his cat printed on his shoes.
The rest of the weekend was nice. Yesterday we visited two new part member families and they are both super nice! But I don't know if they are going many places. It was very good though. Testimony meeting was awesome. Everyone was so excited about President Nelson and all the changes in the church. It was fun to see that other people had the same feelings and reactions as I did during conference. 
Yanno as I look back on my mission I see a lot of good experiences. There were a lot of hard things and frosting things as well... But as I remember the good i can see how far I have progressed. I have been so blessed and my testimony is firm. I feel like too often people let the negative thoughts and experiences cover up the amazing things that have happened in their lives. Why is that?? I think it's because it's always a lot easier to be sad than it is to be happy. It's a lot easier to do what's wrong than it is to do what's right. Doing the hard thing is a lot more rewarding and brings the best results....
Welp. Until next week my fam.
Stay strong. Be happy. 



No comments:
Post a Comment