MERRY CHRISTMAS AND A HAPPY NEW YEAR!!
It wasn't an eventful holiday like all of yours. we did the usual - missionary work! We welcomed in the new year with about a foot of snow! It's stuck too. a little warm today, but I don't think it will melt.
Sounds like the California trip was nuts! haha- I can only imagine that one... frustration! But it makes me smile, just like national lampoon. Did Grandma and Grandpa get my Christmas letter? tell them thank you for the shirt and tie, everyone compliments the tie and asks where I got it.
The old days of Disneyland were probably the best. not expensive... crowded... and......expensive. haha. I love those memories of grandmas house and the pool with all the cousins. Playing animals, ninja turtles under grandma's big table... haha good times. You'll have to ask the cousins about those games. Thor was always the zoo keeper, and NO I haven't heard from Tati.... grr....
Of course I loved the call- it was weird. It was just like... a call. I don't know what I was expecting but it was fun. haha. It is nice to hear my family is alive and well that far away.
The cold is almost gone.
Well I got to go. Oh sorry I didn't mail yesterday, everything was closed so we couldn't. Next week is transfer week! We'll see what happens! I can't believe this will be my 6th transfer.... sick. I'm coming up on the year mark. goodness.
CTR - you know the rest.
much love- elder thork
No comments:
Post a Comment