Friday, January 23, 2009

January 22, 2009

Hey There!!

That's sounds really cool! -(your ceramics project) you'll have to send a photo of it. Speaking of art and photos- I would like you to send me a copy of dad's painting of Christ. I am sick of all these Simon Dewy photos... ha-ha. Elder Boyce and me always fight about it. He really likes him. I...detest him. ha-ha. Anyway- that would be sweet! I can put it on my desk or something.

Sounds like you and the boys are busy as usual! Those kids are crazy! Always doing something. They still doing piano lessons? I wish I could play out here. I get on and plunk out my two usual songs and try to read some of the hymns when we are waiting for people to come.

What car is Braden messing up? ha-ha crazy- the thought of him driving just scares me! Ah- I still picture him as a little jr. high boy. ha-ha. I’ll be shocked when I come home to this big thing...goodness.

Whoot! Dad’s you don't need to go on a real crazy diet where your gulping down oil, or eating these silly shakes. Just eat good things- and work out like you do. ya know?- haha. How’s your school stuff coming along?

Bryce- I was just thinking of that the other day- Bryce would be home and Mary's brother Zach should be home soon too. There is a boy from our stake that served up in Seoul that should be coming home soon too...Dylan Mace?

We were able to go visit that family again and we set baptismal dates for his wife, daughter and son! He’s so excited! He has such a strong testimony and loves the church a lot. They came to church last Sunday too, the whole bunch!

Snow has melted again...sad! It’s warmed up a bit but it gets really cold still. Some people said that it should snow again soon so we'll see. My shoes... well... they've seen better days. ha-ha. I’ll have to see how much it will cost to repair the Dockers. I wore them out...they look really good when I shine them up though. Can’t tell at all. We aren't allowed to wear boots. But this summer I might end up needing to buy a new pair of shoes. For now I’ll survive.

No fun stories that I can remember this week. Sorry...

I had the craziest dream last night- I was home from my mission and I needed a job and come to find out you can go to the MTC and pretend to be a missionary and get paid a lot… so, I did that, but it was like November and I was there, but then found out that I couldn't leave for Christmas and was mad. So, I had to escape... eat peach rings... talked to Jacqui Bell... haha. So random, I have a lot of random going home dreams and me freaking out that I am home.

Well love you lots! Tell everyone hi as usual.
The church is true CTR

elder thork.

No comments: