Hello. I was excited to get my email today. Riley and even Braden wrote me! Hurray! It's an overcast day- but looks like it will clear up, it's been really hot lately and I can feel the humidity coming back...blah. Here come's summer...
That's way funny that you and liz will be teaching and graduating together- funny. I was actually needing to start thinking about when I need to come home. When does the summer track start next year? That's all that will determine it really. How much time I need to come home and get situated...fit in the Korea trip. haha.
I bet everyone is stir-crazy over school getting out. It's been kind of rainy over here on this side of the world too, but unfortunately that doesn't cancel missionary work like it does baseball. haha.
Oh my shoes!! That's really good news my shoes are ALMOST not wearable. If it rains I can't wear that pair...cause my feet will get really wet. haha. As for other things to send....just g bottoms, cotton ones. I pulled them out of the laundry the other day and was hanging them up... and noticed they look a lot like dads. haha. definitely "holy" underwear.
The work is moving forward we are getting new investigators. We found a new family- we are doing the English program with them, really cool and sincere. Then the other day I was on a split with my zone leader - ELDER BOYCE- haha. We got two lessons off the street, pretty awesome and both of which will more than likely become investigators. I was very happy, I like that kid a lot. He asked if you and his mom ever got out to that lunch? or talk still?
well better get going. I gotta write my bros.
love you.
elder thork
No comments:
Post a Comment