Sunday, October 25, 2009

October 21, 2009

Oct. 21, 2009
Hey there! Good week. Nice weather. The leaves are starting to change and the mountains are slowly turning to the colors of fall. I love fall. It always comes and goes so fast. It’s longer than a fall in Idaho though I think. haha.

I wrote down a list of things I have been meaning to ask! i keep forgetting so I had to write them down! 1) have you gotten the letter i sent to the ward?? I sent it a while ago and just haven't heard if you've gotten it...I was excited for them to get it! 2) Did MinYoung come to Idaho? I think I heard she did, but i don't know if she got the chance to see you. Probably not if you didn't mention it 3) when is Bub's play? Is he nervous? You’ll have to send me pics of him dressed up^^ 4) what is Paden's deal? I wrote him and he never responded. You should yell at him. I am annoyed. 5) You should look up Jessica Higgins and ask her what she’s doing and why she hasn't wrote me once on my mission. haha. She has 6 months to make it up. haha.

That’s WAY sad about Dallin...he was such a cute little boy. Why on earth would someone beat him up?? That makes me sad.

I am perfectly jealous that you have been to the temple. haha. I want to go SO bad! Our ward goes every month together and I want to sneak with them. haha. I miss that feeling. Quiet. Peace.

I am still brainwashing Elder Crosland. Every time I see him I just call him Elder Cousin- haha! We went on a split together and I talked about Kels a lot...haha. I told him she could drink milk like Napolean and tell what the cow ate for dinner. haha. He says he wants a woman he can talk cows with. It seriously is a match made in heaven! Who else is impressed with FFA Queenship? He tells me to tell her to write him. He doesn't believe she exists. A girl who likes cows, haha tell her to write!

It’s busy. Kind of hard, we are running all over...planning a Halloween party... wondering about transfers... stressing actually. Moving is so hard! I don’t' want to. Life would be just easier if I could stay. For that reason I will probably leave. It’s hard to get a good relationship with members, your missionary leader...and, they are all used to my language here and we're comfortable...bleh. haha. I hate it.

We found a new investigator Monday! He’s really cool, a year younger than me. He’s a university student- met the missionaries two years ago maybe three times with his friend. He wanted to contact us again but didn't know how. Then we happened to be looking through old records and decided to call him up! He wants to attend our church! Such a cool pure boy. I’m excited for him. Gan-Moon-Charl... that's hard ...haha.

Well the work is moving. It’s a little slow here right now. Not too many investigators, but what can I expect after so much success? haha. I take what I get and I don't throw a fit, haha wise words from my mother. haha. The church is true! Love you all bunches!!

much love

Elder Thorkelson
톨커슨 장로

No comments: