Thursday, November 26, 2009

November 26, 2009

HAPPY THANKSGIVING! I have lucked out and actually will have a thanksgiving dinner here at noon with our American investigators! Dan and Katie were so excited to invite us... and I was more than happy to accept the invitation- we'll have stuffing and apple pie! whoot!

It's cold and rainy, not cold enough to snow apparently... annoying... but whatever. At least it's p-day. maybe it will clear up by the time I have to go out again.

Things are just pluggin along here. I wasn't able to meet that one family... they decided to go to CHINA for a week...blah, so hopefully I can meet up with them this week. That would be sweet. Everyone else is just busy as can be with tests, school, work... yada.yada.yada.

Soon Gin Moon...haha. That's the weirdest English. They type their names in and the computer makes up the English... haha whatever. She texted me the other day and asked who Shawn and Braden were. haha. I told her they were my brothers. She sent me a package today! I'm not sure what is in it... I don't want to open it yet. She is so fun though. my 누나.

Oh one favor! can you send some christmas music?? Not like a cd but sheet music of like white christmas or chestnuts... I want to sing for the christmas party. Oh and Oh Holy Night! Anyway, send a few please, our bishops son is an amazing pianist! He can play for me. Hurray!

Well thank you for everything... since it is Thanksgiving and all, last night we had our English class and I taught them how to say "I am thankful for....." and we went around the room and said things we were thankful for. Of course my first thanks was my parents,^^ I have the best parents in the world. Who knows where I would be without you two. You've always helped me out so much... and I am thankful for it. I dont' always show it like I should, but know I am more than thankful. Love you all a ton! Keep Choosing The Right! The blessings will follow.
Much love,

Elder Thorkelson
톨커슨 장로

No comments: