Okay we are both staying! Transfer calls were a relief to me this time. I wasn't looking forward to doing any traveling this pday. So today we're going to go to a museum and get my Christmas shopping done. I’ve got a package prepared with some stinkin fun stuff!
Well, I guess I can't exactly complain about the weather. It only froze a few times, snowed twice...but it's just rainy today and I only need to wear a windbreaker.
Miracles? Sure! I’m a missionary! haha...just little ones here and there. We met a couple of our new investigators. One is a mother of two CUTE girls ages 4 and 5. I think she may have recently been divorced or separated... sad... because she said he would never be home to meet us. Anyway, I was kind of annoyed when I first went cause her kids are SO young, and she's wanting them to be fluent at English (welcome to Korea)...so I thought she was only interested in that, but last time she really listened to the message and asked good questions. We have another new investigator who is a student. He’s a good kid. His family is a little poor, so they are all nice and humble. His parents are so happy to have us and treat us like kings. Nothing but good can come out of that.
You can't get a hold of the Boyce’s?! I got elder Boyce’s death call the other day! Before you die (released) you call your old comps. ahh! I am sad. I told him you were going to try to go to his homecoming.
Well...OH! My bishop said that if you have or know anyone that has any simple children's English books that you don't need to send them to him. haha. He owns a children's English academy.
Well that's it. Oh no, my package!? It’s beat up...hmm.... I hope the contents are okay. I sent it by boat...ha. It’s cheaper that way I suppose...but maybe I just better stick to air to keep things safe. Goodness!
Love you! Stay warm and healthy! The church is true. Spread that Christmas spirit!
elder thork
톨커슨
乭季仙.... this is my name in Chinese!!! Sweet huh!?
No comments:
Post a Comment