Spring is the same here... minus snow. It's just cold, warm, cold, hot....back and forth. today it is a beautiful day! But the wind is sooo cold!
Okay, I almost forgot the reason I didn't email yesterday. We went to the zoo as a zone the other day...so in order for us to get together at a decent time we had to leave early... leaving me no time to write before I left...then of course I got back a little later than I anticipated AND we missed our bus by ONE minute....dah! Well it's all good. I'm writing now and everything is just fine. haha.
To update about my country kids, they are awesome! Kids are just pure and full of faith. ALL of my investigators should take a lesson from them. The oldest girl will be getting baptized this Sunday! Sweet! The other two want to get baptized but the mom is making them wait. We'll see. Funny story, we were teaching the steps of the gospel, (faith, repentance, baptism, the gift of the holy ghost, and endure to the end), and when I teach it literally draw stairs and label each one. when I finished the younger girl looked up at her sister and jealously said, " You're going to get to the last step before I do! Not fair!!" haha. We'll try to help her get along as fast as we can. Her mom just needs a little push.
I met Sister Perriton today because I had an interview with president, and she said that she misses Sister Thorkelson's comments on her blog. She said you are the only one who ever posts anything good! haha I said you're probably busy finishing up school. I guess she just finished school before she came out here too!
I sent the package today! It should arrive there next week around Wednesday? Something like that...I was too scared to send stuff by boat. It's like...everything. haha. Don't open it. It's got some gifts in it... and just stuff that if is taken out people won't know what to do with it or get things lost. Just wait for me.
Well...I don't know what I say really... just curious if you ever got me registered for school! did the endorsement come through? Once you do let me know. Did dad ever find anything I can do on campus? I asked him to check with Parson if there's a job I can do.
Well...I will get going I guess....
goodbye! love- me
I sent the package today! It should arrive there next week around Wednesday? Something like that...I was too scared to send stuff by boat. It's like...everything. haha. Don't open it. It's got some gifts in it... and just stuff that if is taken out people won't know what to do with it or get things lost. Just wait for me.
Well...I don't know what I say really... just curious if you ever got me registered for school! did the endorsement come through? Once you do let me know. Did dad ever find anything I can do on campus? I asked him to check with Parson if there's a job I can do.
Well...I will get going I guess....
goodbye! love- me
No comments:
Post a Comment