Hello!
It was extremely awesome skyping with you all the other day. It was good to see your smiling faces and to know that you really are still alive. It's kinda like you've all become a part of an alternative reality... dun dun dunnnnn. --The Twilight Zone! Do I really have a family?? I think so... but do missionaries really have families? I'm not exactly sure. It's like the Lord adopted me for 2 years or something. I'm just a traveler without a home... going from family to family searching for a home... yeahhh weird stuff.
It was extremely awesome skyping with you all the other day. It was good to see your smiling faces and to know that you really are still alive. It's kinda like you've all become a part of an alternative reality... dun dun dunnnnn. --The Twilight Zone! Do I really have a family?? I think so... but do missionaries really have families? I'm not exactly sure. It's like the Lord adopted me for 2 years or something. I'm just a traveler without a home... going from family to family searching for a home... yeahhh weird stuff.
That family that you kinda met when we skyped is like my favorite family ever. The Habermanns are so legit. They said that we can totally stay with them if we stay in Germany for a while. sound good? :) They were also talking about how Kassel is pretty central for Germany. Everything is like 3-4 hours away from Kassel. Also, I'm sure you would love it. It's totally an artist's city.
Hopefully I will be able to get a package ready for you guys. I just need to get the sd card from you, and I will be able to send it off.
Oh man, I can't even remember what I told you and what I wanted to write in the email... shoot! haha. Just know that I am doing well and that things here in Kassel are going also very well. We are going to see some awesome things in the coming weeks.
Anyway, our time here today is once again cut short. I love you all and I hope you have an amazing week!
Until next time!
Love,
Elder Braden Thorkelson
No comments:
Post a Comment