Sunday, November 24, 2013

November 17

Hallöchen
Things here are going pretty well. We still don't have anyone who is really making progress... we're still working on finding people... but in the meanwhole, we have been meeting a lot with members to try to see if we can find some people through the members, and to strengthem them :)
Transfer calls are coming along pretty quickly. Saturday is the day that we will be receiving the call. I feel like I will be staying... but we'll see. It's pretty interesting. When I was in Forst, Präsident Kosak said that he was wanting to keep me there for another transfer and asked me what I thought about it. I told him that I wanted to go somewhere else because I didn't feel a super strong connection to a majority of the ward or to most of the investigators. He transferred me, and now I wonder what it would have been like if I had him leave me there. Would I have enjoyed things more? Would I be here now? Would I have been the one to baptize Anna? Interesting thoughts. Of course, there's no real deep intent behind those thoughts or questions, but it's interesting to think about that.
I was looking at the front of my Preach My Gospel. In the front there's a space to write down companions and areas and things. I have spent the most time with the companions that I have liked. There's a really good chance that I will be staying with Elder Christensen. We get along really well. This transfer has gone by really really fast because of that. It's a good feeling to want to stay with a companion.
I'm not exactly sure what needs to change here in this area... We need to go out and do more finding, but at this time of year, it gets dark so dang quickly! It's getting dark at around 17.30 so 5:30. It's not too fun. It will only get darker more quickly up until the 21st of December.
Christmas is coming! The christmas market will be going up very soon. From the 26th of November to the 30th of December it will be up here in Minden. It's gong to be awesome. I'm wanting to get a few things winter that I will be able to bring back to America. Last winter it didn't make too much sense to get things just to carry them around with me for a year before bringing them home. So I will be working on getting a Räuchermännchen and mayyybe a Weihnachtspyramide. We'll see.
Thank you for everything. I love you all so much!

No comments: