Hello there!
Time is going by faster and faster! It's
crazy what it will do having a companion that you get along with. This
week has been great. It's just strange that there are only two more
weeks left in this transfer! weird.
Okay so things are very cold in this internet place...
haha. so it is going to be a difficulty keeping things going for a long
time...
Things have been going really well though. I'm
feeling confident about the upcoming weeks. We still don't really have
anyone making great progress, but things are still looking better. We
have a lot of appointments set up this week with a lot of interaction
with the ward.
I'm doing really well though. I'm really feeling positive about the whole situation.
It's
almost that time of year that christmas things start going up
everywhere! It's going to be great. I'm really excited for it. The
Weihnachtsmarkt is one of the best parts of Germany. The winter is also
coming... which I don't find all that great. I have the jacket that I
got last year, so I'll be fine and plenty warm. I don't want to make it
sound like I'm super trunky and ready to go home, but things are all
kinda pointing in that direction... haha. I'm interested to see what
things will be like when we do our Skype for Christmas. On eof the
families in the ward was already talking about inviting us over to do
that. In two weeks I'll know if I'M staying here for Christmas or going
to another city. I don't think that that would happen, but it's a
possibility that can't be ignored.
That sounds super scary about the missionaries in the
Phillippines! ahhh. I'm in one of the most safe places in the world. If I
disappear, it's because I decided to go rogue and see more of
Germany... haha. (which won't happen, don't worry).
I was wondering a while back about BYU-Idaho registration
(which should be really soon) I'm not sure if there are things that
need to be done there. I
won't be able to make it into the first part of the Winter semester for
sure, but maybe the second half? I'm not sure if I would have to do
that or not.
So when I come back will I get the phone from Teej or from Shawn, or from Riley? haha.
Have
you found any awesome parks or hikes that I need to go to? Are there
any good adventures that I need to go on? I think it will work pretty
well using the BYU Bulletin board to get rides from Rexburg down to
Utah. I probably won't have to do too much driving myself back and
forth. :)
I hope you all are doing well. I'm doing great here. I'm diggin the work with this companion. Trying to live without regrets.
Love,Elder Braden Thorkelson
No comments:
Post a Comment