So because we didn't really have a P-day on Monday, we ended up using some of our p-day time on Saturday in Hannover. Most of the Weihnachtsmarkt (Christmas Market) was already taken down, but there were still a couple things in addition to Christmas deals. I ended up finding a blue suit for 27€ which translates to around $34. haha. woohoo!
And I did get one of the Räuchermännchen :) He's a lumberjack and has a giant beard :) Haha. I love the little guy. I smoked up some inscents and he puffed them out of his mouth. I don't know if I really explained what they are... but I'm sure you could find one online. We may have to buy some of the inscents online sometime. He's going to be an awesome part of the family.
Things have slowed down a ton fin the Christmas time. We
haven't had anything other than member appointments for the last week or
so. We will be working on getting some good appointments going. It
should be working back up in the coming weeks.
Transfer calls are coming up! It will be on Saturday.
I would think that I am going to stay here in Minden, but I might be
sent out to some other place, that's also an option. We'll see how it
goes.
So how is the weather looking over in Utah? I haven't
heard about it for quite a while. Were there any problems with the
driveway being too steep with snow? Is it just super dooper cold? It's
still cold here, but we don't have any snow here. There haven't been any
real problems with the weather. The only problems have been with our
bikes. I miss having things that are consistent and don't have problems.
That being... my long-board. Haha. I never had flat tires. I never had a
chain fall off. With my first long-board the only problem was that my
kingpins were too weak and I snapped them both... since then everything
has been awesome. ahhh man. Can I have it back? :( Sometimes I think it
would be more effective to have razor scooters sometimes. They are super
awesome :)
I'm still here working hard. The gospel is still true. I guess I'm just going to keep on going.
Love,Elder Braden Thorkelson
No comments:
Post a Comment