Saturday, June 11, 2016

Day 38 is Great!

I am so ready to be in Texas! 

For the devotional on Tuesday it was a live broadcast from Provo and Bednar spoke. It was so good. The more and more I listen to him, the more I like him. haha. It´s funny, because like, that´s the only entertainment we get now and I love it. I can learn so much. This talk was great. It was all about 3 Nephi 17 when Jesus visited the people in the Americas. And Jesus allowed each person to meet him. all 2500 of them. One by one. And He talked about how people are always there for you. like, I cannot take any chances with anyone in the mission field because they might be the One. You never know. And he also wrote a song called One By One, so we were the first people ever to hear it. haha. neat. But it really was a good talk. 

So I taught My first investigator in Spanish yesterday. haha. I didn´t know that we did that but they were definitely investigators and a teacher had to be in there with us. It was nerve racking! hahah, but i think it went really well! My companion had a hard time speaking Spanish, but I think I did pretty well. Soooo, that was exciting!! They were really curious about who God was and why Baptism was important. It was really neat. haha.

 I think I am writing again on Saturday so I will be in touch soon!

Bye Bye

No comments: