Hey- sounds like you guys are all busy! that's crazy...then it will come to a halt at the end of the school year. I remember the excitement of the end of the school year..., which sadly gets less and less exciting as you get older. Nonetheless it's always exciting. Braden will be turning into a senior! Good grief...by the way he didn't write me when he said he would on the phone...bum...
Talking to everyone is so fun. It’s nice to know your family actually exists. Sometimes life back at home just seems like a dream or a story. it's not real. haha. I never… didn't have a companion… kimchi always existed; girls always said "whoa they're handsome!" in Korean while we walk by cause they don't think we know Korean. haha. I’ll go home and then my mission will just become a dream. Sad.
I did like talking to everyone separately. The speaker phone was hard to hear everyone on and you all just ended up talking to each other a lot... ha. That’s sad granny and grandpa came in late.
I still haven't got the pictures! Sometimes the office is REALLY slow at getting things out...annoying. It already takes a week to get to the country...then they take a week or two to get them out! dah! I did get my license extension. OH! I talked to president about my visa card. He said they usually do it automatically. I remember I got it automatically last time. President just said to have you call the bank and make sure that it gets to me before my card expires.
I am getting Korean music put on one card so....haha. Cool huh! Did Braden try to look the artists up I sent him? Korean music is cool. And the girls are REALLY pretty. haha.
Insook replied?! That’s cool. She wasn’t at church this last Sunday cause she was visiting her son in the army and her daughter came from Utah. Hopefully we'll see her soon.
The wind isn't really bad here at all. No tornadoes. But hey- we had an earthquake!! It was way freaky. haha I came and gone before I could even realize what happened but it the funniest thing was Elder Brown's reaction! He got up and was like, "what the heck!?!" ran to the balcony to see if something hit the apartment or something. He was running all over. I was surprisingly calm. I was just like...oh it was an earthquake. haha weird.
Liz has a 4.0?? What the...she needs to be my tutor when I come home! haha - we were the ones who failed math together! haha. Grief...
You’ll have to let me know how Brenda, Cheniel's baby and Max are all doing. That’s too bad he's got something wrong.
I’m way stoked dad wants to come to Korea! That’s the best thing ever!! I am way excited about it. I’ll definitely bring you back to this area and you can meet Insook, and the other members that you'll probably become friends with on facebook. haha.
Oh I had a request. I wanted grandpa thork's conversion story. You should ask him to write it up and send it to me. People ask how he was converted a lot and I haven't a clue. People are always interested when you family joined the church since everyone here are new members. No farther back really usually than a parent.
All is well. OH- I forgot. We got our transfer calls and we are both staying here for another 6 weeks at least. We were glad. This transfer was slow at first then all the sudden has gone! I hate “time” as a missionary. So weird. I swear it's not normal.
Well the church is still true! Love it! CTR!
--Elder Thork
No comments:
Post a Comment