Friday, July 31, 2009

July 29, 2009

G'Morning!

It’s a beautiful day! Today I am in JaeChun - the other area in my district- to go hiking! I am really excited. There’s supposed to be some cave? I guess it's pretty famous. Korea doesn't really have caves.

I actually don't have any time to write like I want to... poo.

Elder Duckworth and I missed Pioneer Day. He thought it was only a Utah holiday. I was like NO WAY! It’s just as good as Christmas and the fourth of July!!  We told our investigators about it on the 24th. ha-ha.

How’s Casey doing? I miss that kid. I remember writing him when he was on a mission. It was cool. He was my little hero. Send him my love and tell him to write me a letter. I remember thinking that would be cool that he could write me when I was on a mission like I did him.

I’m so excited Insook called! ha-ha that's fun. She was really excited and nervous to call. She was scared that you wouldn't understand her. I figured her daughter would talk. She’s the best. I miss her. Send her back!! ha-ha. You better take that offer on coming to her house. If a Korean says that, they mean it. They are the best.

The investigators are all doing great. We’ll have a baptismal date tomorrow and this next month we are planning for 6! So we doubled it… Amazing August. ha-ha.

Got to go. Love you all. The church is true. Keep doing the basics! Pray, scriptures and CTR. it's simple.

Love love love- elder thork

-----

No comments: