Saturday, September 26, 2009

Sept. 23, 2009

Hello. I am writing really early today. We are going back up to that huge temple today again to try to get to the cave. I am excited to see it! We haven't done anything together since that last time so it will be fun to hang out with the other elders. I will be able to buy some cool stuff too...he he, a Buddhist necklace or something?

That was good to see a picture of dad painting! The other day I caught a whiff of oil paint walking by an art academy and all I could think about was dad. I missed him a lot that day, oil paint and dad.

Hurray for new cousins!! I love it.... except that I will be so far off and not know anyone when I come home. haha. MATT COMES HOME ON THE 25TH???? That’s freaky.

We haven't taught that guy from Washington yet. He’s been busy teaching English. But we've got in to Autumn's family!  Her sister came to church this last Sunday and we start to teach her on Friday!! Hurray!! The lunch was really good with the family. The mother has a lot of interest. We didn't get to talk a lot about the gospel but we'll get her.... we'll get her....haha.

Light blue suit? Don’t worry about that. There is a suit that I’ve been eyeing though...it's beautiful. I have been considering telling you to not send a Christmas package and just send me money to buy this suit. haha. It’s way sick! It’s not silver, but like a dark greyish brown.... way suave. haha.

Well I gotta go...love you. much love

Elder Thorkelson

톨커슨 장로

No comments: