Good morning...
Bleh, long morning. I've been on splits two days in a row. It's kind of exhausting. I'm glad to have my real comp back, doing things normal. I was riding buses all morning... which makes me so sick these days. Bleh, it must be a combination of the pumped up heat and the bad driving.
It's freezing this week!! How is it there? Are we getting a lot of snow? Not too much snow here, but just enough to make it feel like winter...since the temperature certainly matches it.
That's great you have so many fun classes to do, plus a fun free painting hour! That kid is from Seoul? Is he an exchanged student, or is his family living in Idaho? How old is he? Does he know Korean? haha.
Oh crazy random news- I was on my split the other day with an Elder Shrack. He's such a nice guy, love him. He's our zone leader. well- we were talking at the end of the night, gave him my card with my address and stuff, then he was like, "YOURE FROM SAINT ANTHONY??" ...I usually just say Rexburg to people cause NO one knows St. A. I was like...uh-huh...and he scrambled for his pictures, and pulls out a picture of JARRED FREEMAN! haha what the heck! Jarred served in his families branch for like 6 months, he did member work with him and everything! Small world huh? I also found out another one of my good mission buds has family in Ashton. We both come home together in April. He said he'll visit me often. how sweet!
Oh I did my interview with prez the other day and he told me I could get on my BYU account and look at classes or what not. I was going to try today...but I have NO clue what my username or password is. So...yeah. what do we do? I still haven't gotten your letter, and Sarang still hasn't either when I last checked....did they get lost?? I got a letter from Kayleen- that's it. Oh and transfers are next week. No worries...I'm pretty positive I'm not moving, but I suppose you can NEVER be too certain...especially in these last two transfers of mine. There are so many missionaries leaving that president's more than likely going to do some crazy things....
Ice skating was fun, no one got hurt. It was fun to do an activity like that, everyone together. It's way more fun than just you and your comp.
Investigators are good. Still having trouble getting anyone to progress to baptism! It's nuts. haha. but you can't force anyone to have a testimony. That's something that they have to do on their own. So we just patiently help. haha ready when you are!! there's potential up the wazoo, but they unfortunately have their agency. haha. sometimes i wish I could nullify that part of the plan just long enough to get them in the water...lol.
I had a crazy zombie dream the other day! What the heck? It was cause one of our investigators got a new zombie killer video game and he played the preview to show us. It's crazy! I can't believe the graphics on these internet games here, it's so crazy. American internet can't handle the games they play here. Korea is definitely ahead on us as far as internet goes, seriously. Anyway it was a weird dream, but nice to have a change is my dreams! haha
Well...we might actually make it to that museum today! I might actually buy that Korean outfit today too!...we'll see.
Well if you can get me my BYUI username and password that would be sweet...umm...that's all. I have nothing else to say today. Love you much.
Have a good day!
love- elder thork
No comments:
Post a Comment