January 20, 2010
First off- I can't help but laugh at the comment you made about them moving the snow with the broom! haha! They ALL do that here. It’s so weird, and yes, all the brooms look like that! It’s so weird. I would love to sweep a room with a big push broom!!! ah...
TRANSFERS: I am now waiting at a train station for my new companion. His name will be Elder Blotter? He is from Michigan. Apparently a really, really good swimmer, and a really cool missionary-
No I didn't get to the museum. Maybe I will get to it this transfer...ha. I did get that outfit. It’s pretty much radical, I look like a monk. haha!
I don’t want to write anymore. There’s a lot of other missionaries here I want talk to. I’ll finish again later.
Love you. ^^
Alright- I am finally back. It took a bit to get back home. We went out to eat with a bunch of other missionaries before we hopped back on the train. It was fun. I was laughing so hard...and I officially feel REALLY old. My new comp is a way cool guy...who graduated in 2008...WHAT? I can't believe that. Weird. We should have a fun two transfers together. I think he'll turn senior after I leave, and probably even district leader! haha. Fun fun.
Oh YES Sarang got the letter. She was absolutely thrilled!! She thinks riley is SOOO handsome. Every Korean that sees him, and I mean every one, thinks that he looks like McCully Culkin? How do you spell that? Home Alone... haha. Funny huh. I guess kind of huh. Anyway she is working on a letter to write you back. Her little brother is a little artist!
Weather here is weird! Yesterday it RAINED all day. So weird cause we had bit of snow, but it was raining and really foggy...today the snow is all gone and it feels like spring, but we will get at least one more deep freeze before the spring comes. I can't be tricked..^^
haha I love Elder Brown. Tell him I love him too, and ask if he got our letter we wrote him. We sent him one.
I am healthy. The cold slowly went away. Just took my vitamins, ate my kimchi and drank tea.
Oh yeah...and I do want you to just register me. I don’t' know exactly what I have to take. I took my biology...but didn't take the lab. So I need to take that. Then I have to take math still.... don't sign me up without any art classes!! And adjustment transfer...I just mean I have to adjust to life again. I’ve been on the other side of the world for the past two years...I am going to have some serious reverse culture shock!! The elder's quorum pres served his mission in California and said he had reverse culture shock. Ha.
Cool! What track is Braden going to do? fall/winter, winter/summer, summer/fall?? I’m winter/summer. ^^ That’s sick he's applying for school.
Well...nothing else. Oh one of our investigators said he'd get baptized. The date is a little shaky, but he'll come through I think, other than that, it's the same.
Okay. Well that's all. I don't have anything to say really. Umm...nope.
Love y'all.
elder thork
No comments:
Post a Comment