Holy cow it's so warm! Not like it's scortching hot or anything but the past two days we've been sweatin in our suits! How wonderful is that! I am beaming with joy- not having to wear my big heavy coat and all~ it's been in the low 60's. i'm wearing shorts today...but it's raining so it's not all that great....ㅠoㅠ
This has been a good week so far! We finally met with these kids I've been trying to meet with for a few weeks now. They are less active boy cousins. Short story behind him: This boy and his brother got baptized last year sometime...and unfortunately his parents got divorced and he's living with his grandparents, so he is a little lost and confused right now...and already less active which is sad. I've been trying to get him back out but he just doesn't want to. he's been going out to his aunts house too and living with them here and there, and they have three kids. He asked us if he could bring them to chruch with him and I of course said yes. To make a story short, we finally met with them and they became investigators this last Tuesday. Hurray!! it's like a double whammy, new investigators, and we're reactivating a less active!
Our granny is doing just fine. She had a cold so we couldn't meet her for a bit, but we're gonna make sure she is baptized this Sunday! She's so cute. I love old people.
I may have seen more olympics than you! We went to lunch at one of our member's resturaunt yesterday and watched the ice skating. There is a korean girl who is really good! It was so exciting! She did so well. We were all clapping and screaming along with everyone else...with iceskating....haha. funny.
The ward got huge? I think I missed that one, that would have been cool...oh remind me...did Sister Owens serve in Korea???? haha...what's her connection to Korea?
I GOT MY VALENTINES PACKAGE GRAMPS!! haha no worries!^^ and I was pleasantly surprised! We will eat all the food happily and thankfully! I love my grandparents- they are the best! (/^o^)/
Yep- we took part of Seoul. The Seoul West mission has been dissolved! Now there are only three missions in Korea- interesting huh? Oddly enough I am nervous for transfers NEXT WEEK! So crazy, since there's all this change and 22% of the missionaries we have are going home next week (yikes)...I don't now what will happen. I am assuming we will stay the same, but you never know!
Today I am going to Daejeon to have a party for the missionaries that leave our zone this next week...I'm a party pooper. I don't know if it's just cause I am an old missionary or what. I don't want to go. I just want to stay here, take a nap or clean. I'm behind on writing a few letters too...but I haven't gotten anything for 5 days now...and I'm assuming everyone is just thinking that they'll see me in a few weeks. haha that's what all the letters I've got lately say. It's like they are writing me my "last letters"....haha. You can send at least four more letters if we're on top of it in the time I have left..come on now...haha.
Well, I better get going. I need a haircut....and lunch.
Love you, the chruch is true- the book is blue! CTR!
elder thork
No comments:
Post a Comment