This last Sunday was our baptism, it went perfect. The spirit was stong- and we were able to get another one of our investigators to come and see it. I was really happy.
The kids are sweet, we've officially nicknamed them the "country kids" cause they live a 30 minute drive away from us in the middle of the sticks! We're the most exciting thing that happens to them! Last time the youngest boy who is 8 was waiting outside in the dark for us to come. haha. So cute, he adores us. I love them.
Well the spring weather came around...meaning rain and clouds....boo! It's been overcast for the past week I think. luckily Sunday was beautiful!
As far as the ecclesiastical endorsement...email president or sister perriton about that one. I can mention it to him...but go ahead and ask him. Two times will help him remember!
Oh yeah...today is transfer day. We are staying here together. There's a huge chunk leaving...15 missionaries are leaving and only 5 will be coming in. They are cutting the missionaries in Korea. When I came to the country there was 100...now we're down to 70ish? sad.
I am going to have to send big package home within the next week so I don't have to bring it on the plane....heavy stuff like books, that Korean outfit...and just whatever else I don't need. I'm not sure how much that will cost...I'll send it by boat. That will cut the price in half.
Hey. you need to tell Amanda Siddaway hi. she wrote me like a year and a half ago, but I transfered and lost her letter in the process! Then I just assumed that she'd write again later, but she didn't! So now she probably hates me. ㅠㅠ I didn't forget about her. I've even got a gift especially for her cause it reminded me of her....I don't even have gifts for anyone hardly...haha. So yeah, pass that one on...ha...
Well that's it. I gotta go. The church is true. I'M WORKING HARD! CTR....
me.
No comments:
Post a Comment