I do have a pic of the grandma, but I am not at my usual email spot. The internet was down today at the post office so we are at our member's business now. His computer doesn't have the imput for it. Sorry maybe next week.
You talk to Katie Lee?? I thought she forgot about me. It's been so long, she still singing, right? She famous yet?
I don't know how much that will cost. I haven't packed the thing yet cause I didn't have any money in my account last week...so I didn't want to pack it the 2 miles to the post office and then not be able to send it. haha. can you throw in some money? I'll try to get that packed and off this week. I'm pretty sure that the by boat thing is really like half price...I'll check though.
I do read the blogs. They are fun! It's nice to see pics and hear somthing different every week. This week you had a spelling error. I was excited to of recognized it. It made me happy that I'm not completely bad at English. haha.
I forgot about daylight savings too. They don't do it in Korea. I thought it would mess things up but it's totally fine. maybe Arizona is on to somthing. Oh which reminds me, conference is coming up soon! I am so excited for it! We of course don't get until the week after cause of translation.
haha. Let me explain Terry's complex. so...umm...pretty much Koreans are crazy about noses and eyelids. Most girls get plastic surgury after high school to get a "double eyelid." Strange thing I never even thought about, and if you already have one they think it's so awesome. Every movie star here has gotten a nose job and double eyelids added. funny thing, eh?
Well...not much to say.
Was there anything exciting this week? I'll ask my comp....
We went to a birthday party and did kariokie...how do you spell that? It was fun...and I ate a ton. It is the grandma's son...his office is the one we are emailing at now. haha, so he has this place that teaches foreign people from the Phillipines, China, Vietnam, Russia....etc. how to use computers. It was fun.
We did some service in helping our member move his mom. She had this giant... stone cauldron as my comp puts it.... that we had to move. It was so heavy. Back in the day they would crush stuff in it...like make chyanne pepper or something. We scrubbed it up and made it look like new. random....
I got a christmas package from Kayleen. haha. It was cool. I still need to finish opening it. I was pleasantly surprised! wasn't expecting it.
Well me must go. I'm forcing my comp to cut his hair cause this lady might become an investigator. haha. She loves us. We stop by her place if it's cold to warm up and she gives us snacks. She tries to get her kids to come to our English class but they are all soooo shy it's almost rIdiculous. haha. Oh well. We'll get em.
Oh and we are starting a Korean class for foreigners! haha I am excited about that. We'll see who shows up...should be interesting.
Love y'all. the church is true- the book is blue. haha.
elder thork.
No comments:
Post a Comment