Monday, October 1, 2012

October 1, 2012

Hallo!! Alles geht mir gut! :D Wir haben uns diese Woche viel bescheftigt! Ja, es ist sicherlich eine Überraschung zu wissen daß Weinachten nur um die Ecke ist! Du mußt Etwas mir schicken! Diese Versetsung ist fast zu Ende! dah! Die Zeit geht immer schneller! 200 days schon auf Mission! Ich kann es wirklich nicht verstehen! hahaha. Ich finde es so lustig zu wissen daß alles ich geschrieben habe für euch unverstandbar ist! Hoffentlich irgendjemand kann es für euch übersetzen? keine Ahnung. Die Deutsche Sprache ist so schön! Es freut mich so sehr alles endlich zu greiffen.

So... can I teach all of you Deutch when I get back?? pretty please?? It's the most amazing language ever. and SUPER änlich zu Englisch!... super similar to English! :D haha. I love it. and my companion going home is making me realize that I will only speak English when I go home... ahhh! not cool! haha.

I love having awesome artsy parents! Ihr seid am besten! :D and the name Bjorn alone makes people think 'oh wow!' it's awesome. Let me know how everything goes! and can you and dad send me some cool drawings/doodles sometime :)

This week has been really good though! We had our Ernte Dankfest and a ton of people showed up! We entered a cake into a competition, but we didn't win... but what do you expect from 2 missionaries without any time? haha. It was a good opportunity to have our investigators meet members and see some cool things.

Elder Stoe is dying in a week! it's so weird. I'm excited to have the opportunity to take over the city and really work hard and get a ton done! Only one more week... haha.  Today we went to go get new Tempelsheins (Temple Recommends), because I lost my wallet... dah. dumb. But yeah! Now I have a cool German one! it's super cool. a lot cooler than a normal ENGLISH one.... :) haha.

The Prophet is coming to Germany!! :D We are having a special conference with him on the 14th in Berlin! It is going to be a big deal! It's not just for the missionaries, but for members too. It's so awesome! It's the week after Conference. We will be listening to some of Conference live, and some of it recorded. It's pretty crazy stuff. I'm way excited to see how everything works out!

The Church is still true! Just in case you had any doubts. I love the gospel! I love being a missionary!

Love,
Elder Braden Thorkelson

No comments: