Hey Family and Friends! This past week has been pretty crazy. I
went on an exchange to Hannover with the zone leaders, and then I went
on an exchange to Göttingen. it was pretty crazy! I was only in my area
for 5 days this week :P
Today it started to snow... and it hasn't stopped yet! It's finally
looking like christmas... a little bit too late... but still, it's
better late than never?? haha. We had planned on going to go see
Herkules today... but I don't know if that will work out. The snow would
look super super cool on the monument, but I don't know how easy it
would be to get up there.
Any stories this week? welllll... we started English
classes (I actually wasn't there for when they did it) and Volleyball!
And Institut! woo! All of the classes were really small because we
haven't done either of the classes for the last few months and we're
starting them back up.
There's just a lot of work to do, and we just need to do
it! It's basically the best city ever. It just needs some elbow grease
and good work ethics.
I love you!
Elder Braden Thorkelson!
No comments:
Post a Comment