Well this week went by super fast but really slow at the same time.
But anyway I am pretty excited right now. Haha. I don't have much time
to write today because it is transfer day and I am getting ready to
head out.
I'm leaving Del Rio! I love this place and the people here, but I
guess it's my turn to leave. That's okay though. I like change. It
makes life exciting. I am going to a place called Yorktown. This place
is legendary because there are not many missions where you just live
in a camper in the middle of a field somewhere. Lol. Suuuuper small
town. I'm pumped because it'll be so ghetto. Haha.
But anyway, this week was good good. We did the usual, had some great
lessons. The Nuñez family disappointed us yesterday again after
another great lesson with them earlier this week... Haha. Um... I
heard an inappropriate joke while helping a bunch of border patrol
guys move a safe, so that was funny.
I changed the handwriting in my journal. It looks fantastic.
Oh yeah, it had been raining a lot his week again, and so there are a
lot of frogs around. I caught this huge frog and was pumped! Until it
peed all over my hand and I threw it down. Lol. Then I let it hop
around and pick it up again, and it has the audacity to pee some more!
What a chump! If you're gonna go, just let it all go! Haha anyway,
that's my frog story. 🐸
Yesterday was quite a good day. It was my first baptism! Graciela was
baptized after church along with some kids in the branch. It was a
neat experience. I'm so grateful I had the opportunity to meet
Graciela from day one and watch her progress to baptism. It's really
one of the coolest things ever. The branch is so loving and she fits
in just great. I guess you could say I'm pretty clutch because
yanno... Kinda like a buzzer beater mission-wise... 😂 but yes it was
sweet. #blessed
| Gracielia's baptism picture. |
| Stake president on the very right. That guy is sweet. |
Oh boyyyy, well I dunno what else to say. This weekend ended with a
boom and it was sweet! Church is true! God provides a way for
everyone, not just special people! God is cool and loves us all so
much personally! Have a good week all of you, please! CTR. Don't be
dumb.
My email next week is sure to be full of interesting stuff...
I'm going to Yorktown! Lol.
Loves,
Elder Thorks
| Oh yeah, I drew a sweet picture of Moroni. Haha. |
No comments:
Post a Comment