| the Devil in disguise as a caterpillar |
| if you look closely, my companion is trapped by the grasp of a lady who is kinda crazy.😂 I was on the couch. |
Well this week is a little strange because P-Day is today rather than
Monday. It's all because of transfers and such. Which, by the way,
isn't making any changes to me. Oh boy, another 6 weeks in a camper. I
don't know what I did to President Polley but...😅 I don't even know
what a mission actually is yet. It is fine.
This transfer is finally the transfer that things are happening so I
am pretty satisfied about that. A family that I've been working with
since December is getting baptized next Saturday, so that's super! I'm
pumped. There are also a couple others with potential for these next 6
weeks. This transfer will probably fly by. I've also resolved to speak
Spanish more because, like, we don't speak that often. Basically my
goal is to leave this place on fire so that's what I'm gonna do. 🔥
We got ourselves a little community garden this past week as well...
We did a service project with the Branch and built some garden boxes,
filled them up with dirt and planted some stuff in there. That was
neat. I love getting my hands all dirty and using a shovel. It makes
me feel like a man. Also, the man who organized the community garden
may be interested in our message so that's also a plus.
Of course conference was above satisfactory. Conference goes by so
fast when you are actually in tune the whole time. My companion got a
completely different message than me, which is cool because, Yanno, we
are different human beings, but to me, if there was one word that
stood out to me, it was Love. Basically like what I said last week...
Except it's good to hear it from the prophet and apostles. If we
understood what charity is, all of our problems would be solved. Love
God. Love one another. Everything else will fall into place. That's
it.
There's no doubt that those men were called of God to lead and guide us.
Even taking it from a secular view, if you were to do what the
Prophets and Apostles counsel, you would have peace, happiness, and no
regrets with what you accomplish in this life. Everything they say is
good. Uplifting. Edifying.
Nothing they say is bad. Negative. Destructive.
Oh and hey, I'm going fishin today. I'mma catch a catfish!
I love you all. Each of you. I care for all of you!❤️
See ya in a few days.🏋🏼
Elder Thorkelson
P.O. Box 766
Yorktown, Texas 78164
No comments:
Post a Comment