Tuesday, August 8, 2017

Día 455. Words won't do justice.

Hey fam,
I recorded a video for y'all this week. I hope you all enjoy it. It
was literally the craziest week ever. Just nonstop movement and work.

Some things I left out:
- We are having a baptism next Sunday for another Airforce trainee!
- An investigator asked who Nephi was at the cottage meeting last
night. A different investigator was like, "oh I know!" And she went
into full detail about Nephi and Lehi and how they are dependents of
Joseph and all that good jazz. It was so great.
- We bought a passion fruit.... We ate it. It's a weird fruit. But its
super sour and yum and expensive.
- Totally won in Monopoly last Monday. Kind of.
- The process of moving included using rope and knots to pull up the
furniture to the third floor.
- I went on exchanges in my cousin's ward. Didn't see my cousin.

Hmmm... Yep I think that's it. I love y'all! The church is true!

<3 span="">
Élder Thorkelson



No comments: